In this post, we will detail how you can use Pufferfish Host's automatic modpack installer to install any modpack on your Pufferfish Host server!
- Purchase a plan suitable for modpacks. Modpacks are very resource intensive, and we only recommend running modpacks on plans larger than 8GB, at minimum. It is sometimes possible to run modpacks on smaller plans, but performance will suffer and you may not get the great experience you're looking for.
- Navigate to the "Modpacks" tab of the panel.
- Select the platform where your modpack is distributed, and enter its name.
- Select the version of the modpack you'd like to run (we recommend always choosing the latest version to get all the latest bugfixes).
- Choose the install button. Please note that any previous mods or configurations will be wiped when using this feature.
Installation of any modpacks will take several minutes, as these installation processes are quite complicated and often involve downloading many large files. Once the process has been completed, you will receive an email notification, and your server will be accessible.